of Boulder County, CO
Your Community. Your Kids.
Second Wind Fund will be participating in the Colorado Gives Day Event. Colorado Gives Day is an initiative to increase giving in Colorado.
24 hours to give where you live. Community First Foundation and First Bank will contribute to the initiative by providing an incentive to increase givign in the state. Colorado GIves Day will take place during a 24 hour period on beginning on Tuesday, December 4 at 12 a.m. During this 24 hours period log onto our site at GivingFirst.org.
100% of every donation goes to charity.
If you are having suicidal thoughts, feel you may hurt yourself, or are concerned that someone you know may be in danger of hurting himself or herself, you may:
1) Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
2) Call the National Hopeline Network at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433);
3) If Spanish-speaking, call the Kristin Brooks Hope Center Spanish suicide support line at 1-800 SUICIDA (1-800-784-2432);
4) If gay/questioning youth, call the Trevor Project at 1-866-4-U-TREVOR (1-866-488-7386);
5) In an emergency, call 911.
No hotline is a substitute for professional counseling. If you are depressed or thinking about hurting yourself, we strongly recommend that you seek counseling from a mental health professional.